Hates misused apostrophes and the wrong form of "your."
TWENTY THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. Recently cut the cord with office jobs and am making a go at being a freelancer.
2. File card cabinet fell on me in a library when I was four; broke a finger. Still went on to get my master's degree in library and information science.
3. Close with my family
4. Have a craft obsession. Must create! Must create!
5. Enjoy singing in the car and dancing in random public places if the mood strikes
6. Learning to be Ready. For. Anything.
7. Pro-choice...extremely...like the sky is blue
8. Love old houses; despise suburban sprawl
9. Avid picture-taker
10. Sometimes I'm smarter than I give myself credit for, and other times I'm a complete dufus
11. Favorite colors are pale yellow and various shades of purple
12. Flirt too much, but have innocent intentions...most of the time
13. Favorite songs are "Across the Universe" by The Beatles and "All Along the Watchtower" (all four versions I have on my iPod)
14. Favorite book is...aw hell, I can't tell anymore. I loves me some books.
15. Early early early riser
16. Like lots of milk in my coffee
17. HATE smoking...with a passion. If you smoke anywhere near me you will get a swift kick in the shin.
18. Parents still live in the same house I grew up in
19. Was called "Autumn Bottom" in grade school and I'm still pretty pissed about it.
20. Favorite quote: "Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
adventure, wine, sewing, reading and editing, a great sale